Home » An Update

An Update

Our 2020 event was postponed as a result of the COVID19 pandemic. If you are a registered participant (who did not elect to receive a partial refund) your registration has been deferred to our next event (TBA). No further action is required.

In the absence of a current outlook for the return of mass-participation events, we do not have a set date for our next event. Our next steps will be determined in consultation with the provincial government, health officials, management at Ontario Place and our event stakeholders. We will keep our participants informed through our social media pages, website and email communications.

Thank you to all of our friends, fans and amazing beer runners for your continued support as we navigate these unprecedented times!

Share this