A couple of final reminders for this weekend’s Famous Canadian Beer Run:
- If you missed our Participant Information email, you can find it here.
- Please join us at the main stage at 9 a.m., 9:30 a.m. and 10 a.m. on run day for a free warm up for runners
- Attention early risers! Unfortunately our morning coffee truck has advised us that due to a mechanical issue, they will not be on site in the morning. Please BYOC!
- It’s going to be HOT! Please consider bringing your own water bottle with you on course.
- If you are planning on taking the GO, please check schedules as we understand there may be some restrictions on the Lakeshore line due to construction. GO Website
- Don’t forget that your friends and family can register for a Festival Only pass online until 6 p.m. Friday, September 14 and on-site on Saturday starting at 8 a.m.
- Please note that we are now off-site. If you have a question about your registration please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone to 1-855-969-5515.
- Save time by taking advantage of Friday’s (September 14) early shirt/bib pick up! You can purchase additional beverage tokens at early bib/shirt pick up, pick up friend’s bibs/shirts or Festival Only steins/tokens.
Friday, September 14
4 p.m. – 7 p.m.
New Balance Toronto
2901 Bayview Avenue, North York
We hope you all have an amazing time at the Famous Canadian Beer Run!