Still on the fence? It’s time to hop off and get in on Toronto’s beer-iest 5K! You have one more week to take advantage of early-bird prices and secure a spot in your preferred wave time. Need another reason to register? Here are five:
- Wicked-delicious post-race food: Bagels and bananas have nothing on the farm-to-truck fare that Heirloom Toronto will be delivering to runners at the Festival. Chase your beer down with mouth-watering delicacies that take fresh to a whole new level. Need more? Get your Pavlov’s Dogs-drool on here. #nomnomnom
- The prettiest course in Toronto: You’ll be transported back to your youth as you pass by famous monuments of childhood at Ontario Place. In the heart of the city, you’ll enjoy a mostly-flat, scenic, closed-to-traffic course that offers stunning views of Lake Ontario and the city skyline. Oh, and did we happen to mention the outdoor art installations you’ll see along the route?
- The beer (well, duh!): Earn your beer on the run and then celebrate at the Festival! Your run entry gets you four chips, good for 4 four oz. beer samples from the likes of Beau’s, Great Lakes Brewery, High Park Brewery and Sawdust City Brewing Co. Beats a Gatorade any day!
- (Almost) guilt-free vodka: You’ve seen them on Dragon’s Den, and now you’ll get to try soCIAL Lite‘s brand of vodka at the Famous Canadian Beer Run! Whether you’re a non-beer drinker who still wants to take advantage of our stunning course and post-run festival, or looking to mix up your beer intake a bit, your beverage chips included with race registration are good for soCIAL Lite Vodka too!
- Epic swag: Race entry gets you access to the Festival, four beverage chips, a commemorative beer stein and race shirt, customized race bib and an awesome race kit. Because who doesn’t love swag?
Early bird pricing ends August 15th! Register now